Creating educational videos is a great way to earn money on Teacherflix.com. There are many ways to make money on Teacherflix such as advertising, promoting your own business, or even working with a brand directly.
Whether you are interested in making money from home with a YouTube channel or utilizing it as a more formal teaching platform to build an online curriculum, this article will help you to monetize your YouTube content.
Why are educational videos popular?
According to YouTube’s Creator Playbook, they identify educational content as “Topics that provide new knowledge, teach a skill or help viewers expand their understanding of a concept through an interactive experience.”
Think about it. If you’re trying to learn a new language and text instructions just aren’t cutting it for you, what do you do? You turn to YouTube and find an educational language video that teaches you step-by-step the process of learning.
Voice over rather than showing up on camera
The good news is that you don’t have to be on camera to make money on Teacherflix. In reality, there are many ways that you can create educational videos without showing your face at all. And it doesn’t have to involve an elaborate setup or tons of time spent recording either.
You might not have considered this option but there are a lot of people who prefer hearing your thoughts without seeing your face. You can actually use a third-party voice-over service. Narakeet allows you to add voice-over to video without having professional editing skills.
So, if you are not a fan of camera lenses this is a great alternative for your YouTube style!
10 Tips for making a good educational channel
But if you want to go beyond the basics and make good educational videos that’ll stand out from the crowd, here are ten tips to help:
- Be consistent on a weekly basis.
- Use the right keywords to boost your video’s rankings in search results.
- Optimize your video descriptions with links and CTAs (call to action).
- Use other social media channels to promote your educational videos.
- Include your brand name in a channel name or even a whole website name like “Learn German with GermanPod101.com”
- Use a script to plan your content flow.
- Write engaging titles that attract views and clicks.
- Focus on providing value to your viewers.
- Use your expertise.
- Keep it simple and show that you enjoy it.